Manufacturing Team Leader
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP29120 - 29120 per Annum
Benefits: plus benefits
Job Ref: PLMOTL2011
Posted: 20/11/2023Apply Now
Manufacturing Team Leader Required To start ASAP in Plymouth and a 4 day working week (Monday to Thursday, 730am-5pm) with a salary of just over £29K per annum with excellent overtime earning available too. This role has free parking available and additional benefits such as Health & Wellbeing: 34 days’ holiday including Public Holidays, Private Medical Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Pension plan, Income protection, Life Assurance, Personal Accident + Flexible Benefits plan
Are you looking for your first management opportunity? Do you feel energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities? Do you have experience and understanding of manufacturing processes and looking to develop management skills?
Wise Employment have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Team Leader and are recruiting for a worldwide industrial company with over 40years of expertise.
As a Manufacturing Team Leader, you will work productively and safely and you will build upon your manufacturing previous experience to develop management skills and to be shown how to;
- Promote a safe working environment
- Drive works through the manufacturing operations
- Ensure all manufacturing housekeeping levels are adhered to
- Maintain the standards of workmanship through quality of your team’s work
- Ensure that all environmental and waste management controls are adhered to by your team
- Ensure that customer requirements are met or exceeded on all works
- You will be accountable for all your designated team(s)
- You will need to set clear goals and assign responsibilities that bring the best out in your team
- You will need to work with various machinery and tooling
To be successful in your application for the Manufacturing Team Leader, you will need to have recent fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools and/or machinery and be looking for a first step move into a management role. It will be advantageous to have good reading, oral and written English to be able to follow written and verbal instructions and drawings. You will have the desire to continue learning and developing your skills and in return you have the opportunity to progress within this company.
To not miss out on this Manufacturing Team Leader role and to join this great company, please apply through this Job Board by clicking ‘Apply’ or contact Wise Employment Plymouth for an informal discussion.Apply Now