Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 21 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay.
Job Ref: PTFR1711
Posted: 17/11/2023Apply Now
Do you have experience within Manufacturing and Production Would you like to work for a reputable company who will train you to become a Class Fabricator? This posting is for a Trainee Fabricator.
Hours and Salary:Monday – Thursday £10.42 p/h - 0700 – 1730. Guaranteed 40hrs Monday to Thursday.
Overtime Available: Friday, £13.03 p/h. Saturday, £15.63 p/h. Sunday’s and Bank Holidays, £20.84 p/h.
Location: Plymouth, Devon. United Kingdom.
- Able to understand technical drawings, and apply technical information.
- Able to adeptly learn the context of a challenge and quickly integrate new skills.
- Able to identify and install improvements that are effective in achieving excellent quality, cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Efficient at communicating through all levels of an organisation.
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks.
- Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing.
- Aspiring and keen to advance within the organisation.
Day to Day Duties:
- Isometric drawings to make precision measurement on length and angles.
- Making calculations to cuts for composite material piping system for military ships and the oil industry using band saws, lathes, drills,
grinders, ovens for resins and adhesives, measuring equipment tapes, pie tape, levels, laser lines and completed legal documentation
- Work productively and safely in compliance with our systems of work.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of equipment.
- Fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools and marking out.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping.
- Minimise waste by using materials and consumable items efficiently.
- Maintain good levels of workmanship and traceability.
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when required.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board by clicking ‘Apply’. Or contact Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today for an informal discussion. Apply Now