Location: Crewkerne, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP26000 - 27000 per Annum
Job Ref: CHA0000001336
Posted: 16/11/2023Apply Now
Accounts Assistant, salary range up to £27,000, Full Time, Permanent, Office based Crewkerne fantastic company benefits from Healthcare, Flexible working arrangements, training, bonuses and social events.
Are you AAT Qualified with a Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks or Xero, as well as accounts software? As an experienced Accounts Assistant you will At least 1-year recent post qualification experience
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a busy, growing practice, As our Accounts Assistant You’ll be working on a range of clients (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) to provide a high-quality tax, accountancy and VAT service with a high degree of accuracy.
- Planning, preparing and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies from client records (manual or computerised) for review by manager or reporting partner
- Setting budgets for staff, assisting staff with Accounts completion, and on the job training for junior staff
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities and advising clients thereon and good all round tax knowledge
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon
- Preparation of management and financial accounts
If all of the above is adding up to your next career move as an Accounts Assistant, We would love to hear from you; apply via this job board or email your CV to Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group email@example.com Apply Now