Location: Taunton, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP30000 - 35000 per Annum
Benefits: company benefits Holiday purchase scheme, discretionary performance bonus, Life assurance, Free eye tests, Free Parking, Regular social events
Job Ref: MOO0000026
Posted: 16/11/2023Apply Now
Newly Qualified Accountant, Salary upwards of £30,000 dependant on experience, Office based Taunton, full time, permanent position within a well established Team.
Are you part ACCA or Level 4 AAT Qualified looking for your next opprtunity?
As a great Newly Qualified Accountant you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of accounts files, for review by manager.
• Production of tax returns and VAT returns.
• To proactively bring matters to the attention of the managers
• To deliver excellent client service
There is further opprtunity to develop and expand your Financial career through study support and mentoring, you will gain valuable hands on technical experience as a Newly Qualified Accountant.
What we are looking for in a great Newly Qualified Accountant who has the following skills:
• Previous experience of supervising employees would be desired though not essential
• A desire to learn and develop, with a passion for accountancy
• IT Literate including Microsoft packages
• Previous experience of computerised accounting software is essential, preferably Sage.
• A high standard of ethics, both professional and personal
• Hard working, and willing to work flexibly
If this exciting opportunity equates for you to become the next Newly Qualified Accountant then please contact Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions Exeter part of the Wise Employment Group on 01392 340 195 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an Employer and Recruiter, we champion equality, diversity and inclusion and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our employees, permanent candidates and temporary workers.Apply Now