Location: Newton Abbot, Devon, England
Salary: GBP27000 - 34000 per Annum
Job Ref: DAR00000157
Posted: 14/11/2023Apply Now
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a busy practice in Newton Abbot & Exeter with a an excellent salary range depending on experience £27,000 - £34,000 with extensive company benefits from Healthcare, Flexible working arrangements, training, bonuses and social events.
As our Accounts Senior You’ll be working on a range of clients (sole traders, partnerships and limited companies) to provide a high-quality tax, accountancy and VAT service with a high degree of accuracy.
- Planning, preparing and reviewing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies from client records (manual or computerised) for review by manager or reporting partner
- Preparing and reviewing Tax Returns. Calculating income tax liabilities and advising clients thereon and good all round tax knowledge
- Preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax Returns. Calculating corporation tax liabilities and advising clients thereon
- Managing client portfolio including billing
- Production of VAT and Corporate Tax returns
As our experienced Accounts Senior you will at least 1 year recent post qualification experience
- Or at least 3/4 years working in practice, with experience of accounts preparation, business and corporate tax and ideally personal tax
- Accounts preparation experience gained from within a fast-paced accountancy practice environment
Are you AAT Qualified with a Knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, Quickbook or Xero, as well as accounts software ?
Have you got Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload in a timely manner?
Do you have ability to show initiative and work within a team and Ability to build good client relationships?
If all of the above is adding up to your next career move as an Accounts Senior, We would love to hear from you; apply via this job board or email your CV to Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Now