Location: Yeovil, Somerset, England
Salary: GBP125 - 217 per Hour
Job Ref: PROYEO0711
Posted: 07/11/2023Apply Now
I am recruiting for a 0.6 English Teacher to fill a long term supply Teaching role in Yeovil in January. Lessons will be planned but you will need to be a specialist to support KS3 learners. Minimum £125 per day up to your Pay Scale depending on the role.
As a English Teacher you will support the learners by delivering high quality teaching based on prepared lesson plans. This is a great way to introduce yourself to new schools and many of our Teachers find themselves moving into permanent roles.
- You will be able to work to prepared lesson plans and hit the ground running.
- You will need to bring your experience of engaging learners to achieve positive outcomes.
- You must have QTS / QTLS or equivalent qualification
As a specialist recruitment consultant I will support you through the simple recruitment process into your new role. Working for one of the region’s leading independent Teaching Agencies you will get:
- Weekly Pay –PAYE
- Comprehensive information about Schools and the roles offered
- Free safeguarding training + Free CPD Courses for you to do when it suits you.
- Access to Perks and Well Being information
- Dedicated Specialist Education Consultant
All our Teachers will hold a relevant teaching qualification for this role. To comply with Safeguarding requirements, all teachers must be on the DBS Update Service, or be prepared to apply for a new Enhanced DBS Check (full assistance given). These roles are Temporary but may lead to a Permanent opportunity for the right candidates.
If you are a English Teacher looking for a new opportunity then please send your CV via this job board or contact Pro Education Dorchester for more information.
As an Employer and Recruiter, we champion equality, diversity and inclusion and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our employees, permanent candidates and temporary workers.Apply Now