Quality Auditor and Administrator (Food production)
Location: Cullompton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP26000 - 26000 per Annum
Benefits: Bonus, on site parking
Job Ref: QACULKP31
Posted: 31/10/2023Apply Now
Quality Auditor and Administrator (Food production - none meat products) in Willand, Cullompton, Devon
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Quality Auditor and Administrator who will have the opportunity to work 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday 5.30am to 430pm) with an annual salary of £26,000 + bonus and free parking.
Quality Auditor and Administrator will carry out the following tasks:
- Manage, monitor and control the technical checks and conformance operations.
- Conduct Internal audits.
- Pest control checks and follow these through to completion.
- Customer complaints logged and tracked.
- QMS updates and general maintenance.
- Intake/output record management.
- GMP audit logging.
- Horizon scanning. Micro analysis trending.
Quality Auditor and Administrator must have:
- HACCP level 3 and working knowledge
- Experience in BRC
- Food hygiene qualification to level 3
Skills and experience that are desirable to have:
- Experience in Internal and external audits
- BSc in Food Technology
Benefits of this role:
- On-site parking
- 4 day working week
- Yearly bonus
If this is the role for you, don’t delay in applying as we are currently shortlisting! Apply through the job board with your CV or call Wise Employment PlymouthApply Now