Location: Cullompton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 14 per Hour
Job Ref: Cul/WC-WC
Posted: 31/10/2023Apply Now
Exciting opportunities for Food Production Operatives in Cullompton to start right away!!
Would you like to gain food production experience and work with people who care?
Production Operative we are looking for will be highly motivated and like to work as a part of the team.
Our new exciting opportunity for Production Operative has on offer the following:
Hours and Salary:
Monday – Thursday, 6am - 4:30pm, (37.5 hours a week) £11.30 per hour 3 days weekend !!!!) or
Monday – Friday from 2:00pm - 10:00pm ( 37.5 hours week) £14.13 per hour 5 days working week,
Location: Cullompton, and Honiton Devon. United Kingdom. Temporary to Permanent position.
- Able to adeptly learn the context of a challenge and quickly integrate new skills.
- Able to lift boxes of up to 17 kg
- Be physically fit to meet demands of a fast paced production line working environment
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Efficient at communicating with line managers and supervisors
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete task’s
Day to Day Duties:
- Work productively and safely in compliance with our systems of work.
- Pack and unpack large quantities of different types of products (Dried food products, non-meat products)
- Move boxes onto and off the production line
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when required.
Training for Production Operative:
- Induction and on the job training provided
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Piotr a call today on 01752 603800
Give us a call today!Apply Now