Location: Honiton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP23 - 25 per Annum
Job Ref: EXE1 - PDCAT
Posted: 23/10/2023Apply Now
Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative? Wise Employment have a fantastic opportunity for you. Based in Exeter, within a fast growing, friendly team, to join an International Company that’s going from strength to strength. Working Monday to Thursday 8am-515pm and Friday 8am – 1pm.
This is a permanent Warehouse Operative position offering an annual salary of up to £24,500 DOE, along with an excellent benefits package including; Personal development opportunities, referral scheme bonus, long service awards, life insurance, competitive pension and free parking.
This is a perfect role for someone who is energetic, hardworking and whether it is team based or independent and will take pride in what they do.
Your Day to day duties within this role as a Warehouse Operative will involve:
- order picking
- issuing and receiving for all departments
- issuing items internally
- picking and packing sales order ready for despatch
- ensure correct labelling that meet the customers’ requirements.
- Stock movement and replenishment
- General forklift duties
In order to be successful in your application for the Warehouse Operative role, you must have the following:
- Recent Warehouse Experience
- Counter balance Forklift licence (in date is essential for this role)
- Expert eye for detail and competence in IT
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Good Team player and able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety within the workplace
- An NVQ Level 2 in Warehousing and stock control would be desirable
- A Flexi Forklift Licence (in date) would also be advantageous
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Warehouse Operative at this amazing company, then apply via this job board or contact Wise Employment PlymouthApply Now