Food Production Operative
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: EXLCOPF2010
Posted: 20/10/2023Apply Now
Are you physically fit and have positive strong working attitude? Do you have Food Production experience? Would you like to be working within a successful and highly reputable company? As a Food Production Operative you must be willing to work in hot & cold environments and handling ingredients which will include raw and cooked meats.
Hours and Salary: Monday to Friday, 7am – 4pm. Guaranteed 40hrs per week. £11.25 per hour.
Location: Clyst Saint Mary, Exeter, Devon, UK. Temporary to Permanent.
Day to Day Duties:
- Working on Food Production lines.
- Using machinery.
- Weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients.
- Cleaning – washing up, cleaning machinery, equipment, floors etc.
- Completing paperwork and recording data.
How to be successful:
- Must have transport as the location is remote with no public transport connection.
- You must be physically fit and can lift 30-40kg when needed.
- Confident handling food and working on a fast paced Production Line.
- Manual dexterity is a must along with the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Good levels of concentration when line filling.
- The ability to read and speak English well.
Your benefits are:
- Overtime available at time & a half.
- Bank Holiday & Christmas Week closure.
- Products free of charge to take home.
- Excellent working conditions & staff rest facilities (Free tea & coffee, fridge, microwave etc.)
- Free parking.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave with Wise Employment.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, Procedures, Training and Instruction.
Come join the team and click 'apply' through this Job Board, or contact Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call for an informal discussion today!Apply Now