Location: Cullompton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 11 per Hour
Job Ref: PD105/CUL11LO
Posted: 17/10/2023Apply Now
Production Operatives in Cullompton to start NOW!
Would you like to become, or are you experienced Food Production Operative?
Do you work as a warehouse or yard operative and you would fancy career change?
Are you physically fit and ready for challenge? Yes, great we have a job for you!!
Position of Food Production Operative includes participating in warehouse production and performing general manual labour tasks.
Food Production Operative will pack and unpack boxes with dray fruits and nuts.
Food production Operative is a core production team member who’s positive contribution is vital to the factory production and progress.
Food Production Operative is valuable team member who will also have unique opportunity to learn and progress with company if desired. .
Our new opportunity has on offer the following:
Hours and Salary: Monday – Thursday, 6am - 4.30pm, (37.5 hours a week) £11.30 per hour 3-day weekend !!!!)
Over time: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Bonus: When weekly target is meet operatives receive additional bonus
Location: Cullompton, Devon. United Kingdom. Temporary to Permanent position.
- Able to adeptly learn the context of a challenge and quickly integrate new skills.
- Able to lift boxes of up to 15 kg
- Be physically fit to meet demands of a fast paced production line working environment
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Efficient at communicating with line managers and supervisors
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete task’s
Day to Day Duties:
- Work productively and safely in compliance with our systems of work.
- Pack and unpack large quantities of different types of products (Dried food products, non-meat products)
- Move boxes onto and off the production line
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when required.
- Induction and on the job training provided
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
- As one of the production lines is processing nuts, candidates with nuts allergies would not be suitable.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Piotr a call today on 01752 603800Apply Now