Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 21 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: PTFNP1610
Posted: 16/10/2023Apply Now
Do you feel energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities? Do you have experience within Manufacturing and Production? Perhaps you are interested in starting a new career within Production and Manufacturing. Would you like to work for a reputable company who have obtained 150 years of successful expertise! The company have new exciting and interesting projects all throughout the year, where you can be fully trained to become a Fabricator!
Hours and Salary: Monday – Thursday £10.42 p/h - 0700 – 1730. Guaranteed 40hrs Monday to Thursday. 12-week Temporary to Permanent position.
Overtime Available: Friday, £13.03 p/h. Saturday, £15.63 p/h. Sunday’s and Bank Holidays, £20.84 p/h.
Location: Plymouth, Devon. United Kingdom.
- Able to understand technical drawings, and apply technical information.
- Able to adeptly learn the context of a challenge and quickly integrate new skills.
- Able to identify and install improvements that are effective in achieving excellent quality, cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Efficient at communicating through all levels of an organisation.
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks.
- Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing.
- Aspiring and keen to advance within the organisation.
Day to Day Duties:
- Work productively and safely in compliance with our systems of work.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of equipment.
- Fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools and marking out.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping.
- Minimise waste by using materials and consumable items efficiently.
- Maintain good levels of workmanship and traceability.
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when required.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board by clicking ‘Apply’. Or contact Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today for an informal discussion.Apply Now