Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP12 - 14 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay, temp to perm
Job Ref: PGP0410
Posted: 04/10/2023Apply Now
Do you have experience working on a face paced Production Line? Do you have good dexterity and concentration skills? Are you looking for a highly reputable and verified safe supplier to kick-start a new career?
As a Garment Production Operative your core tasks will include; folding, packing and labelling garments.
Hours and Salary:
Monday – Friday £12.19 p/h. 3pm – 11pm. Guaranteed 37.5hrs a week. Rising to £14.25 p/h once fully competent. Temp to Perm position.
Location: Plymouth, Devon. United Kingdom.
Day to Day Duties:
- Work to quality standards of work and production methods as instructed at all times.
- Communicate with different departments to overcome problems and difficulties.
- Print worksheets from pick notes and prioritise according to customer dates using Apparel system.
- Follow worksheet instructions accurately to fulfil customer requirements and check garments are correct before proceeding to finish.
- Operate Apparel system effectively to ensure the returning of finished goods in a timely manner.
- Understand and work the Manpack system in a systematic and orderly fashion to ensure that goods packed by person are 100% correct and delivered to the correct delivery location on time.
- Ensure that all areas of work are kept clean and tidy.
- Be prepared to work with all team members to achieve a positive friendly environment.
- Be approachable to new ideas and a good listener.
- A willingness to grow in the role and develop the position.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave.
- Company pension.
- Employee discount.
- On-site parking.
- Referral programme.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board by clicking ‘Apply’. Or contact Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today for an informal discussion.Apply Now