Location: Paignton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay, temp to perm
Job Ref: PBFP0410
Posted: 04/10/2023Apply Now
Do you have experience working on a face paced Machine Pick Line? Do you have good dexterity and concentration skills? Are you looking for a highly reputable company to work for as a in Paignton?
As a Machine Pick Operative your core tasks will include; quality check of all plastic products, cutting plastic and sorting into relevant piles for recycling.
Hours and Salary:Monday – Friday £10.42 p/h. 7am – 4pm. Guaranteed 37.5hrs a week. Potential Temp to Perm position for the right Candidate.
Location: Paignton, Devon. United Kingdom.
Day to Day Duties:
- Operate designated machinery safely and competently, ensuring that all HSE and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Carry out designated tasks on your Machine Pick Line as instructed.
- Complete schedules, sequences for your Machine Pick Line. Maintaining an organised / visual workspace.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as this may be reasonably expected by line manager.
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board by clicking ‘Apply’. Or contact Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today for an informal discussion.Apply Now