Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP125 - 222 per Hour
Job Ref: PROPLY0310
Posted: 03/10/2023Apply Now
Secondary Teachers needed right now for some great schools in Plymouth. Give supply teaching a try, no planning, no prep just teaching. Minimum £125 per day. As a Secondary Supply Teacher you will work with some fantastic teams to meet learners needs, you will
- The ability to build a rapport and understanding of learners needs quickly.
- You must have QTS / QTLS or equivalent
- Be able to teach pre-planned lessons
As a specialist recruitment consultant I will support you through the recruitment process into your new role. I pride myself on finding the best Teachers; supporting them, providing feedback and matching them with the right Schools.
- Weekly Pay –PAYE
- Comprehensive information about Schools and the roles offered
- Free safeguarding training + Free CPD Courses for you to do when it suits you.
- Access to Perks and Well Being information
- Dedicated Specialist Education Consultant
To comply with Safeguarding requirements, all teachers must be on the DBS Update Service, or be prepared to apply for a new Enhanced DBS Check (full assistance given). These roles are Temporary but may lead to a Permanent opportunity for the right candidates.
If you are a Secondary Teacher looking for a new opportunity then please send your CV via this job board or contact Pro Education Plymouth for more details.
As an Employer and Recruiter, we champion equality, diversity and inclusion and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our employees, permanent candidates and temporary workers.Apply Now