Technical Conveyancing Auditor
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Salary: GBP25000 - 35000 per Annum
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Job Ref: PRO0000735
Posted: 29/09/2023Apply Now
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable Law Firm in Sheffield. They are looking for an experienced Technical Conveyancing Auditor to join the team!
Paying between £25,000 - £35,000 DOE – 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays (additional Annual Leave entitlement for long service).
You will be given a healthcare cash plan and free Costco card. The company also offers free parking on site, free fruit daily, on-site subsidised canteen with relaxation area, annual Summer and Christmas Parties, award events and more!
The main purpose of your role as a Technical Conveyancing Auditor, will be to direct and support the legal technical and tactical development of people working on the firm's conveyancing files, particularly within their trading style branch offices.
Acting as a first point of contact for the firm's conveyancing trading styles, you will help lead and drive people, to maintain high standards in legal and regulatory compliance as well as the quality of work and advice offered to their clients.
As a Technical Conveyancing Auditor, you will be experienced in:
- The preparation of recommendations, solutions and reports for senior management colleagues
- Providing guidance to other staff members, with the ability to advise on compliance, quality and standards applicable to the firm
As a Technical Conveyancing Auditor, you will also:
- Be a qualified Lawyer or, have substantial relevant litigation experience within a conveyancing department of a Law firm or CLC practice
- Have demonstrable overall knowledge of the Litigation process and, the use of tactics to gain the best results
- Be commercially aware and proactive and, to have the ability to convey clear and concise information to all internal stakeholders at all levels
- Have strong analytical, drafting and research skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and increase efficiency
- Have a flexible approach to work, ensuring that deadlines and met and internal stakeholders and kept up to date on a regular basis
- Be able to work with a considerable amount of detailed information
- Be analytically minded, with the ability to interpret statistical information and create detailed, analytical reports
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience, apply now via this job board or send your CV to Leighw@elite-recruitmentsolutions.co.uk. Apply Now