Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP23000 - 25000 per Annum
Benefits: excellent benefits package
Job Ref: KPPLQC259
Posted: 26/09/2023Apply Now
Quality Controller, Exeter, salary £23K-£25K DOE, plus benefits Full Time, Permanent based on the outskirts of Exeter (just off the M5). This will be working Monday to Thursday 730am – 430pm and 730am – 2pm on a Friday.
Due to exciting growth, Wise Employment are seeking an experienced Quality Controller for one of our fast growing clients. This role will see you responsible for maintaining rigorous quality standard throughout different stages of the manufacturing process. This will include the inspection and testing (post production) of various types of items and components.
Benefits of working within this company: This exciting role of Quality Controller, will be to join a continuously growing Company that designs, manufactures and distributes to more than 30 countries. They have a proven record of developing and promoting staff within their dynamic Business with excellent benefits from a Flexi-Time Policy, Electric Vehicle lease scheme or Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme for a range of health, life and work issues, along with generous staff discount on their products. You will also have access to discounts for supermarkets, cinemas, gifts and a wide range of other items. They offer 6.4 weeks starting holiday that will rise with length of service. Office based on the outskirts of Exeter with plenty of free parking also.
Quality Controller duties required:
- Inspecting goods including aesthetic checks to drawing or master samples
- Perform safety and performance testing on gas appliances
- Record inspection results and complete reports for non-confirming goods that require further action
- Carry out inspections of components and finished goods within supplier manufacturing facilities
- Perform calibration on equipment as appropriate
- Complete supporting documentation regarding work instructions, samples, quality, inspections and supplier visits and recording clearly any findings.
Key Skills required for a Quality Controller:
Previous experience is desirable, however, in-house training is provided for those with experience working in a manufacturing position where quality and customer satisfaction was essential.
- You will be able to read and interpret technical drawings
- You will need an understanding of manufacturing processes
- You will need to be a good problem solver and have excellent attention to detail
- You will also be able to travel independently as some travel maybe required for this role
If you are saying yes to all of the above, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply via this job board.Apply Now