Senior Technician Administrator
Location: Cullompton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP28 - 28 per Annum
Benefits: Bonus, on site parking
Job Ref: PDCUL-102A
Posted: 21/08/2023Apply Now
Unique opportunity has arrived for a Senior Technical Administrator (Food) in Willand, Cullompton, Devon
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Senior Technical Administrator within the Food Production Industry.
Senior Technical Administrator will have opportunity to work 4 days per week only (Monday to Thursday 8am to 430pm) with a very competitive annual salary of £28,000 + bonus and free parking.
Senior Technical Administrator will carry following tasks:
- manage, monitor and control the technical checks and conformance operations.
- Conduct Internal audits.
- Pest control checks and follow these through to completion.
- Customer complaints logged and tracked.
- QMS updates and general maintenance.
- Intake/output record management.
- GMP audit logging.
- Horizon scanning. Micro analysis trending.
Senior Technical Administrator must have:
- HACCP level 3 and working knowledge
- Experience in BRC
- Food hygiene qualification to level 3
Senior Technical Administrator desirable to have:
- Experience in Internal and external audits
- BSc in Food Technology
Benefits for the Senior Technical Administrator will enjoy:
- On-site parking
- 4 day working week
Supplemental pay types:
If this is the role for you, don’t delay in applying as we are currently shortlisting! Apply through the job board with your CV or call Wise Employment Plymouth and ask for Piotr now!Apply Now