Facilities Management Professional - 12 months
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, England
Salary: GBP35000 - 38000 per Annum
Benefits: Holiday Pay, Pension and Parking
Job Ref: BRKR0000166
Posted: 16/08/2023Apply Now
We are very proud to be supporting this Global leader in finding a Facilities management professional to oversee the Bracknell based offices that are home to 122 employees.
This is a 12- month maternity cover contract and seeking a candidate with a wealth of knowledge in ensuring the day to day operation of the building and the associated departments i.e. reception and meeting/conference facilities.
The start date for this contract will be around the 16th October
The successful candidate will take responsibility for keeping the workplace running efficiently and in a manner that inspires productivity and connection of the workforce.
The role will focus on the over-all facilities management and the coordinating of events in the UK and working collaboratively with other facilities colleagues in other countries.
Reporting in to one of the senior management team for EMEA, the successful candidate will
be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating day to day soft services operations and ensuring office aesthetics are best in class.
- Coordinating, reviewing & improving processes to ensure offices are run in a smooth, efficient, organised and professional way and are best in class.
- Maintaining inventory records, focus on reducing wastage as required and ensuring expenses are as per the approved budget.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders particularly in event planning and understand all aspects and ensuring each event (both in-house & outside) are managed flawlessly.
- Coordinating PPM (Planned, Preventative, Maintenance)
- Arranging if required set up for both internal and external events/meetings (as required) as per business requirement.
- Partner with global teams (security, legal, hr.) to ensure process and policy is upheld.
- Collaborate with global facilities team members to innovate programs to help enhance the office experience.
- Partner with global facilities events team to host activities, events, and initiatives.
- Coordinate with property owner/vendors/contractors to ensure office space is kept up to standards (cleaning, safety, etc.)
- Coordinate and action iOffice tickets.
- Maintain office supplies and schedule servicing in office machines such as copiers and printers, coffee machines and other office equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors, and reception services.
- Assist with orientation of new employees to familiarize them with office layout and amenities including assisting with access control requirements.
- Complete scheduled audits to ensure general office space and conference rooms are clean and adequately supplied.
- Assist with shipping and receiving as needed.
- Maintain office signage/posters.
- Raise and keeping track of PO, on-time payments in line with respective agreed terms and conditions.
- Help manage the expenses as per approved budgets and review spend against budgets.
- Focus on ESG in terms of coordinating the operations in the offices.
- Ensure health and safety compliance is adhered to.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What do you need to win this 12- month contract?
- You will need 5+ years of facilities management experience working in a corporate environment within the office/ facilities sector.
- Ideally be degree level educated.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Highly organised, independent worker with superior attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organizational, and with great presentation skills.
- Must be a team player with excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
You will be working a 37.5 hour a week, Monday to Friday but will need some flexibility in order to support the building out of hours if an emergency or works are being carried out.
The salary is circa £35 to £38K dependent upon experience and also offers 28 days holiday rising to 33 days (including Bank Holidays pro rata) after 12 weeks, free secure parking on site.
This role is fully office based.Apply Now