40 hours per week, hybrid/remote
£26,000-30,000 per annum
Do you have experience of arranging and liasing with couriers and drivers? Can you communicate professionally at all levels?
My client is a leading force in the scientific fields and are looking for an experienced Co-Ordinator to join their company.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Maintaining Courier Rota and arrange for relief cover for sickness and holidays.
- Ensure that samples are collected from customers and returned to the laboratory for processing within the agreed timeframes.
- Assist the Courier Manager to keep a written record of accidents / incidents and the actions taken to resolve issues. Update the Accidents and Incidents reporting log.
- Ensuring Courier Drivers complete admin related to their duties (count and sort deliveries, daily vehicle inspection recorded, accurately completing log sheets where required etc)
- Ensure that the fleet is fit for purpose, that daily checks on vehicles are performed and actioned, vehicles are insured and have valid tax and MOT.
***OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO OTHER SITES MIGHT BE REQUIRED****
Interested? Then email your CV to email@example.com or call 01392 340195