Location: Salcombe, Devon, England
Salary: GBP20500 - 20500 per Annum
Job Ref: GM2607
Posted: 26/07/2023Apply Now
Gardener and Maintenance Operative needed! We have a great opportunity for you with a well-established family-run business that have been operating property and garden maintenance services, property refurbishment services and property management services to an outstanding selection of large, luxury private holiday homes and holiday home properties within 15 miles of Kingsbridge since 2004.
Hours: 32hrs per week. Permanent position.
From the 1st of March - 31st of October, the hours are 8am - 5pm. M-F.
During the winter months, 1st of November - 28th/29th of February, the hours will be 8.30am - 2.30pm. M-F.
Salary: £20,500 per annum.
Location: Kingsbridge and Salcombe, United Kingdom.
- Minimum 3 years’ applicable experience and/or relevant qualification.
- Full UK driving licence essential.
- Must have relevant machinery experience and good plant knowledge.
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking and be able to work using their own initiative and as part of a team.
- You must be physically fit and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Punctuality and reliability are key qualities.
- The ideal candidate would have PA1 and PA6 spraying tickets but these can be provided with the role.
Day to Day Duties:
- Grass cutting.
- Hedge cutting.
- Maintaining beds and borders.
- Feeding lawns and plants, as required, throughout the year.
- Suggesting ideas for future development in the gardens.
- Additional bonus of £300
- Access to company van to use for your commute to and from work (or shared commute if preferred), with on-site parking at properties (Package available for personal use)
- Paid annual leave of 20 working days and 8 Bank Holidays, plus your birthday off!
- Employer Supported Volunteering – receive full pay, for up to two days each year, to volunteer in your community or for a charity on a project of your choosing, during working hours.
- Our unique bursary fund for your young relatives to support their vocational or academic education (see our Facebook Team page for more details).
- Workplace pension and company contribution.
- Expenses paid.
- Uniform and all equipment provided.
- Support for onward training.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook and understand COSHH protocols.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards.
Come and join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today on 01752 603800.Apply Now