Location: Paignton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: TPO2007
Posted: 20/07/2023Apply Now
Do you have Production experience and want to start a new career with a well-established Company within the NHS who have over 40 years of experience manufacturing sterilised injectables.
As a Production Operative you will carry out core activities including; working within a team processing, inspecting, labelling, sterilising and storing pharmaceutical products in compliance with all manufacturing SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), Batch Packing records, in line with Health and Safety requirements and following Pharmaceutical guidelines.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6:30am – 2:45pm or 11:15am to 7:30pm.
Rotating weekly across the early and late shifts, meaning you will be required to work both shifts on rotation. Guaranteed 37.5hrs per week. Chance for overtime over the weekend and weekdays.
Location: Paignton, Devon. United Kingdom. Temporary to Permanent position.
Hourly Pay Rate: £11.45 per hour plus overtime rates
- Good dexterity, accuracy and concentration skills.
- Cleaning experience.
- Knowledge within Batch Packing of products.
- Ability to read, understand and write English well.
- Good understanding of COSHH and Health and Safety protocols.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work well within a team.
- Due to the nature of the business and PPE you will be required to wear, there will be relevant Health questions prior we must ask before we can proceed with your application.
- Medical/ Pharmaceutical background.
- Batch Packing Operating Experience.
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensuring all rooms and sterile stations are kept immaculate.
- Label inspection of Ampules and Vials.
- Ensure all company policies surrounding stock, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met and improved upon as identified.
- Fully accountable for achieving all relevant KPIs.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and department/area work instructions.
- Contribute to general improvements in the quality and key activities of the department/area.
- Participate in training where required and a full induction for the role will be provided on day one
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
If you would like to apply and hear more about this role, then please apply through this Job Board, or email Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or give Terri a call today on 01752 603800!Apply Now