Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP13 - 13 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: ExLC2007
Posted: 20/07/2023Apply Now
Are you physically fit and have positive strong working attitude? Do you have experience and understanding of Food Production processes? Would you like to be working within a successful, reputable organisation?
Hours and Salary:
Weekend Shift: Friday to Sunday - 07:00 – 19:00 - £12.60 ph - 34.5hrs pw
Location: Clyst Saint Mary, Devon, UK. 12-week temp to perm position.
Day to Day Duties:
- Handling ingredients (this will include raw and cooked meats).
- Working on production lines.
- Using machinery.
- Working in hot & cold environments.
- Weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients.
- Cleaning – washing up, cleaning machinery, equipment, floors etc.
- Completing paperwork and recording data.
How to be successful:
- Must have your transport as the location is remote with no public transport connection.
- You must be physically fit and can lift 30-40kg when needed.
- Confident handling food and working on a fast paced Production Line.
- Manual dexterity is a must along with the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Good levels of concentration when line filling.
- The ability to read and speak English to an expert level.
- You must have good leadership skills, be computer literate and have previous chef/cook experience. After your 12-week probation period, your role will change from Production Operative to a Multi Skilled Operative.
- Overtime available at time & a half.
- Bank Holiday & Christmas Week closure.
- Our products free of charge to take home.
- Excellent working conditions & staff rest facilities (free tea & coffee, fridge, microwave etc).
- Easily commutable location - must be able to drive self, free parking.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave with Wise Employment.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today on 01752 603800.Apply Now