Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Salary: GBP30000 - 35000 per Annum
Job Ref: BRPRO727
Posted: 03/07/2023Apply Now
We have an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Auditor to join one of our highly reputable clients in Sheffield.
Working either from the offices in Sheffield on a full time or hybrid basis or fully remote – This role offers you great flexibility.
£30,000 and £35,000 per annum DOE. 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service and, if based at the HQ free parking, free fruit, subsidised restaurant, social events including Summer and Winter parties and invitations to Awards Events etc..
We are proud to be supporting this ambitious and people orientated legal firm who believe in the growth and development of each individual from fresh Paralegals to fully experienced Senior Managers.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team and Group level, to ensure regulatory compliance with AML, Sanctions, Undertakings etc..
The role also includes the monitoring and supporting of the company’s own risk management processes.
Working from the Head Office, you will be the main contact to develop and share best practice to ensure consistency and continuity throughout the Group.
The Compliance Auditor will focus on the people, compliance and best practice to ensure that the Company maintain the highest standards and regulatory compliance nationally and ensure that clients benefit from the quality of work and the excellent advice given to it's clientèle.
Your responsibilities will include a variety of tasks that include:
- Ensuring business compliance with defined Service legal agreements, internal department processes and procedures are all maintained including SRA and AML regulations and CQS Core Practice Management Standards
- Undertake regular and thorough audits of conveyancing matters
- Analyse the results, preparing written reports on the audit findings to which you will need to make recommendations for change where necessary to achieve high quality standards at all times.
- Working with the management team to provide feedback and carry out activities in order to embed compliance.
- Through continuous monitoring, across the branches, be responsible for maintaining and reporting on performance data.
- Promote and insure the teams to work to best practice and to excel at what they do through measuring of performance against KPI’s
- Attendance at events
- Effectively use and promote the Case Management system
- Support the Management Team and Senior Staff with embedding compliance and quality processes, including audit activity and compliance monitoring across the branch offices particularly
- Be responsible for collating, maintaining, and reporting on performance data from identified areas of practice
- Ensure managers are kept up to date with any changes in SRA, CQS, ICO, GDPR and all other compliance standards
- Meet strict deadlines and to comply with SLAs and any KPIs of the business
- Promote and inspire best practice and high standards of work in people
- Attend and participate in management team meetings as required
- Effectively utilise and promote the use of the Case Management IT system
- Undertake and deliver training and coaching as required
To carry out this role you will need to be a qualified lawyer or have substantial relevant litigation experience within a conveyancing department of a law firm or CLC practice. You will also need:
- Experience in the preparation of recommendations, solutions and reports to go to the senior management team.
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the litigation process and the use of tactics to gain the best results
- Strong analytical, drafting and research ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of training/mentoring others at all levels
- Demonstrable overall knowledge of the Litigation process and the use of tactics to gain the best results
If you have what it takes to carry out this role in a rapidly expanding National Company then apply now!Apply Now