Electrical Test Operative
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay,
Job Ref: PLB0001
Posted: 30/06/2023Apply Now
Electrical Test Operative, £10.71 + overtime, Monday to Thursday (8am to 4.30pm) and Friday (8am to 1pm), Plymouth.
Wise Employment are recruiting for experienced Electrical Test Operatives within a well-established and highly reputable company in the Plymouth area. This is a temporary ongoing long term role working for a market leading company who have healthy order book with long term projects.
The role will involve you carrying out assembly and test activities of electrical products. Day to day duties will involve:
- coil winding, loom preparation (such as crimping, wire-stripping and wiring), rack and cubicle assembly, general electronic inspection, electronic/electrical testing, and general assembly duties.
- escalating any potential problems or any issues that will affect the manufacture or quality of the product.
- liaise with other departments so strong communication skills are required both verbally and written.
Electrical Test Operative role offers potential opportunity for progression and will be working for a company that provide ongoing support and development. It is on a bus route and parking is also available. Working for wise employment you will get:
- Weekly pay and emailed payslips
- Friendly and welcoming working environment
- Potential opportunity for overtime
- Progression opportunity
If you have what it takes to be a Electrical Test Operative for this great company, please send your CV via this job board or please contact us on 01752 603800 or email us at email@example.comApply Now