Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 12 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: PHKD2306
Posted: 23/06/2023Apply Now
Lead Housekeeper and Driver needed! We have a great opportunity for you with a reputable company! Do you hold afull UK Driving Licence and are an experienced Housekeeper / Cleaner?
Hours and Salary: Thursday to Saturday £10.60 - £11.60 p/h – 9am – 5pm.
Location: Plymouth, Devon. United Kingdom. 12-week Temporary to Permanent position.
You will be overseeing Housekeeping within your team and transporting to and from. Your role will be to ensure that accommodation is guest ready to high standards, as you will be cleaning holiday accommodation around the beautiful Southwest Coast of Cawsands, Downderry, Seaton and Looe!
Your mileage will be reimbursed. If you do not have your own vehicle, then a company car can be arranged.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence. Confident driver.
- Experienced Cleaner / Housekeeper.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Organised and methodical.
- Great time keeping.
- Keen eye for detail.
Day to Day Duties:
- Transport your cleaning team to and from cleans.
- Work productively maintaining high levels of Housekeeping.
- General Housekeeping: Mopping, hoovering, glass work, making beds etc.
- Maintain good levels of organisation.
- Support your team and carry out other duties as and when required.
- Report and list defects within the properties.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook and understand COSHH protocols.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards.
Come and join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today on 01752 603800.Apply Now