Are you an IT Support Support Guru looking for a new temporary opportunity?!
This is an interesting temporary role and a chance to join a fast growing organisation, that offers hybrid working - minimum 2 days in the offiice and 3 - working from home. Other benefits include: free parking, site restaurant, gym, showers, cycle to work scheme and holiday rising from 28 days per annum to 33 days after the first 12 weeks in the assignment
The key purpose of this role is to resolve desktop and application issues and requests to a high standard, you'll be required to continually learn new skills in order to support a 'shift left' culture.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is always met, managing calls to the agreed quality standard, including answering the call with standard greeting, correct triage of call, explaining next steps, if necessary.
You will accurately log all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing your ticket queue, making sure calls are prioritised and closed within SLA.
You will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and triaging calls, to a high standard, supporting a multitude of technologies such as, Audio Visual, desk & mobile phones, laptops, Microsoft dynamics and Office 365 as well as In-house applications.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will make judgement calls on problems that should be escalated to management, escalate major incidents to IT management quickly and clearly, obtaining as much detail about the incident as possible including impact.
You will contribute towards the internal Knowledge base helping to create documentation.
You will possess a strong commitment to continuous service improvement. pro actively identifying areas where the service desk can Improve their service offering and the customer experience.
What will you need to succeed?
- You will have extensive experience as an IT Service Desk Analyst, preferably within several organisations or with a service provider.
- Strong technical foundation with excellent 0ffice 365, desktop and application support skills.
- Have the ability to resolve Technical Desktop and application issues.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems.
- Active Directory administration.
- You must have strong customer service ethos, be highly motivated and be passionate about delivering an outstanding service.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Ability to cope with multiple incidents/priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- First class communications skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional and confident telephone manner.
- The ability to take ownership of a problem and see it through until the end.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines with attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience working with Financial Advisors or in a FCA regulated environment is preferable.
Ideally, you'll have knowledge of ITIL V3 or V4 and experience using Assyst.
For this role we are looking for a natural trouble-shooter with a talent for multi-tasking and prioritising workload. You will be a high motivated person who is passionate about delivering an outstanding service, resolving IT issues and requests to an extremely high standard for Openwork Colleagues and Adviser Firms.
This is a HYBRID role based in our Swindon office, we will ideally be looking for the successful candidate to be based in the office 2-3 days a week, with the option to work from home the remainder of the time.
As office attendance will be required, applicants must live in the UK to be successful in this role.
Do you have excellent experience working in IT support and feel you would be a good fit for this position? Apply now, every application receives a response!
This is an ongoing temporary position and may have the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of the team.Apply Now