Are you experienced working within a Warehouse and want to start a new career with a well-established Toy Company? Are you energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities? Are you aspiring and keen to progress within an organisation?
If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! As a Warehouse Operative you will carry out core activities including; Picking orders manually from order sheets, loading and unloading stock to and from pallets as well as vehicles, pallet shrink wrapping and operating machinery once trained!
Hours & Salary: Guaranteed 42.5 hrs per week.
Monday – Friday, Day Shift: 6am - 4pm, £11.50 p/h.
Monday – Friday, Mid Shift: 12pm – 10pm, £12.00 p/h.
Sunday – Thursday, Night Shift: 8pm – 7:30am, £12.50 p/h.
Overtime is calculated once you have exceeded 42.5 hrs in one week.
Monday - Friday, Day Shift: Overtime rate, £14.38 p/h.
Monday – Friday, Late Shift: Overtime rate, £15.00 p/h.
Sunday – Thursday, Night Shift: Overtime rate, £15.63 p/h.
Location: Exeter, Devon. United Kingdom. Temporary to Permanent position. Due to location it would be beneficial to have your own transport or a planned and organised way to get to your allocated shift.
Benefits: Pleasant Working Environment, Exceptionally Organised and Tidy Warehouse, Training and Development Opportunities, Christmas Parties, Pay Rises and Bonuses with consistent full-time hours and excellent earning potential!
- Have a background in Warehouse.
- Organised and methodical.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to read English well, due to pick sheets.
- Willing to learn and progress.
Day to Day Duties:
- Operate designated machine safely and competently, ensuring that all HSE and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Carry out designated tasks as instructed
- Complete schedules, sequences and assignments.
- Maintain an organised / visual workspace.
- Support key initiatives such as on time delivery,
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager.
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks.
- Ensure that all procedures/paperwork are completed, kept up to date and signed off by the relevant person.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
If you would like to apply and hear more about this role, then please apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth Branch tel: 01752 603800 and give Terri a call today!Apply Now