Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 21 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: PTFN0923
Posted: 15/09/2023Apply Now
Do you feel energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities? Do you have experience and understanding of manufacturing processes? Would you like to be working within a worldwide successful organisation, with over 150 years of expertise! We have new exciting and interesting projects all through the year and are in need of more Fabricators!
Hours and Salary: Monday – Thursday £10.42 p/h - 0700 – 1730. Guaranteed 40hrs Monday to Thursday.
Over time: Friday, £13.03 p/h. Saturday, £15.63 p/h. Sunday’s and Bank Holidays, £20.84 p/h.
Location: Plymouth, Devon. United Kingdom. 12-week Temporary to Permanent position.
- Able to understand technical drawings, and apply technical information.
- Able to adeptly learn the context of a challenge and quickly integrate new skills.
- Able to identify and install improvements that are effective in achieving excellent quality, cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Be quick to identify critical information and respond appropriately.
- Efficient at communicating through all levels of an organisation.
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks.
- Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing.
- Aspiring and keen to advance within the organisation.
Day to Day Duties:
- Work productively and safely in compliance with our systems of work.
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping.
- Minimise waste by using materials and consumable items efficiently.
- Fitting and assembly skills including the use of hand tools and marking out.
- Maintain good levels of workmanship and traceability.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of equipment.
- Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when required.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Come join the team and apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri a call today on 01752 603800.Apply Now