Location: Chudleigh, Devon, England
Salary: GBP30000 - 40000 per Annum
Job Ref: MASS0000000161
Posted: 02/06/2023Apply Now
Financial Accountant, salary of up to £40,000, Fantastic company benefits company clothing, life assurance, death in service, free parking and company events.
We are looking for a dynamic and adaptable experienced Financial Accountant with excellent analytical, business planning, problem solving, and motivational skills. Who has excellent oral & written communication skills and can demonstrate a high level of accuracy, organisational skills to join a successful, growing family run business with over 30 years of industry experience
Are you experienced in working in a high volume, high turnover organisation?
Are you ready for your Financial Accountant challenge? Ready to support the Team and drive success?
As an experienced Financial Accountant you will be required to
- Preparation of all financial reports, including departmental income statements, balance sheets, VAT returns, and external reporting as required.
- Develop dash board reporting for departmental use. Extracting and presenting insights from database.
- Have excellent Excel skills.
- Meets regularly with senior management team to keep informed and to offer insights and guidance.
- Reviews reports and analyses projected sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals and suggests methods of improving performance or processes as appropriate.
If this job adds up to your next career move, Would love to hear from you hit apply via this job board or contact Kirsty from Wise Employment Exeter email@example.com to put you forward for this exciting opportunity.Apply Now