Location: Devon, England
Salary: GBP125 - 222 per Hour
Job Ref: PRODEV006
Posted: 01/06/2023Apply Now
MFL Teachers, we know you are in short supply, but Devon Schools need you!
I have some amazing opportunities, for hard working, specialist MFL Teachers across the Devon County. We know to a lot of people that flexibility is an important, which is why the relationships I have with my schools will allow you to get the placements you want. Whether that is short term, long term, day to day or part time.
- Be able to build a rapport and understanding of learners needs quickly.
- Be able to teach Languages up to GCSE level
- You must have QTS / QTLS or equivalent
- Deliver high quality lessons to pre-planned lessons.
- Have 6 months’ experience in a UK School
As a specialist recruitment consultant I will support you through the recruitment process into your new role. I pride myself on finding the best Teachers; supporting them, providing feedback and matching them with the right Schools.
- PAYE – No umbrella companies
- Weekly Pay
- Free safeguarding training + Free CPD Courses for you to do when it suits you.
- Dedicated Specialist Education Consultant
- £100 refer a friend scheme
If you are a Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity, then please apply via this job board or contact William Biddle in our Plymouth office.
To comply with Safeguarding requirements, all teachers must be on the DBS Update Service, or be prepared to apply for a new Enhanced DBS Check (full assistance given). These are roles that are Temporary but may lead to a Permanent opportunity for the right candidates.
We are always looking for Teachers (EYFS, Primary, Secondary; including ECT), TA’s, SEN TA’s, HLTA’s, Cover Supervisors and Support Roles.
As an Employer and Recruiter, we champion equality, diversity and inclusion and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our employees, permanent candidates and temporary workers.Apply Now