We are proud to be supporting this Global Waste Management Company in finding a highly experienced Water Treatment Professional to join their team.
The role will be working around the Heathrow area and alongside the Account Management team and, will be covering the following a wide variety of functions.
Paying up to £39,500 and with a huge range of benefits including health care plans, enhanced employer pension contributions and much more!
Due to the strict vetting and security procedures necessary for this position, applicants must have been living and working in the UK for at least the last five years.
If you have not been living in the UK for the entirety of the last 5 years, we will not be able to consider you for this role.
As a Team you will help to achieve the designated goals and objectives on each account and ensure that the work is carried out compliantly and efficiently within each of the clients SLA's.
It will be important for you to understand each SLA to ensure that the service standards are achieved and that you will recommend changes where necessary, to ensure the smooth running of the account.
The role entails:
- On-site water testing
- EHS & Compliance
- Completion of Legionella sampling to best practice and utilising internal systems to document and monitor legionella related works. New training undertaken every 3 years.
- Independently follow and document Legionella positive response process
- Competently carrying out LCA audit and check-list on suppliers
- Engagement with the Gensuite system and associated tools to manage QEHS documentation and material. Use of the the tool to manage RAMS, concern reports and other applications is essential.
- Ensuring evidence of extensive engagement of planning compliance calendar tasks and inspection tool audits
- Share point audits completed to identify gaps with clear deadlines in place to action audit findings
- Ensuring that correct share point access and permissions for relevant internal personnel and customers
- Use of where appropriate.
The role will entail working with assigned customers on site and ensuring that the Account Manager is fully aware of any customer requested scope change or over consumption to maintain profitability.
Supporting the Account Manager by identifying opportunities for upgrades, chemical dosing equipment (chem-feed), training, analytical services or increased scope of supply
Generation of quotes for SAP items and liaison with the customer for fulfilment and delivery
Identification of opportunity for value generated proposals to the benefit of the clients account
Ensuring a service plan is defined by the Account Manager and optimisation of the service activities at the assigned customers site.
• Works with the Account Managers to ensure that the profitability and productivity plans as defined by the Sales Director are met.
• Ensures the Account Manager is made aware of any Customer Contact changes.
• Identify opportunities for upgrades to the Account Manager, whether chemical dosing equipment (Chemfeed), training, analytical services or increased scope of supply.
• Able to generate quotes for SAP items and liaise with the customer for fulfilment and delivery.
• Identify margin improvements for account managers to follow through on.
• Identifying opportunities for value generated proposals/proof not promises for account managers to facilitate and finalise – at least one PNP to be completed annually.
• Clear, concise reporting
• Participation & engagement in review meetings with customers in order to contribute from an operational and technical perspective.
• Good organisation and ability to schedule & plan site visits throughout each month on Outlook, ensuring visibility for Operations Leaders for scheduling.
To carry out this role you will need a good sound knowledge of effluent water, the treatment of and the equipment and machinery utilised at various client sites.
You will need to be expert at what you do and share your knowledge to support the Account Management and the end clients needs giving exemplary customer service.
If you have a chemical/chemical engineering/environmental degree or equivalent with strong sound waste water management experience and have been living and working in the UK for the last five years, then contact us now!