Location: Honiton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP22000 - 24000 per Annum
Job Ref: SUP0000031
Posted: 16/05/2023Apply Now
Engineering Administrator, Full time 40 hours, Permanent position located near Honiton free parking and great Company benefits.
A fantastic opportunity for an Engineering Administrator to join an expanding Engineering, Design and Manufacturing Company with lots of Business growth planned for the year ahead with Global reach.
As the Engineering Administrator you will be required to:
- Process design changes in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Use the data management system to issue and store engineering drawings
- Maintain accurate data and issue control of drawings and other engineering design records
- Keep the engineering department Quality Management System procedures and processes up-to-date.
- Produce Master Record Indexes and Technical Data Packs for Clients when required.
- Work with the Project Engineers and other team members to provide high quality work.
Are you looking to develop a great career with a great Company as an Engineering Administrator? Have you got a strong attention to detail? Are you organised and can prioritise work to efficiently complete all tasks in a timely manner? Are you a Team player with great communication skills?
If all the above lines up for you as your next career move to be an Engineering Administrator then, we would love to hear from you contact Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group Exeter firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply via this job board.Apply Now