Online Operations Administrator
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP22000 - 23000 per Annum
Job Ref: JH00025
Posted: 24/04/2023Apply Now
Wise Employment are working on behalf of one of the world’s leading strategic purchasing & negotiation specialists to join their team.
As an Online Operations Administrator, you will play a key part in supporting the business by contributing to the development & upkeep of the client facing digital products. Achieving this will ensure the smooth and efficiently delivery of online services to achieve full satisfaction for clients.
- Supporting the IT team with the delivery of the online distance learning system
- Contribute to the on-going updates of our online products and Learning Management System content
- The servicing of the help desk processes to support clients as directed.
- To support and develop the client liaison process online with a ‘customer first focus’.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong understanding of help desking
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team
- An interest/experience in layout & design – particularly using powerpoint
- Understanding of UX/UI design
- Graphic design experience
To find out more about this role, please get in touch for full job details and how to apply.
T: 01752 603800
E: email@example.comApply Now