Wise Employment are working on behalf of one of the UK’s fastest growing privately owned companies to find an Assistant Product Compliance Technologist to join their growing team.
Based in the Plymouth Head Office, you will play a key part in the product compliance of the business and ensure that all aspects of this run smoothly. Being an Assistant Product Compliance Technologist, you will oversee booking & review of pre-shipment inspections, factory & social compliance audits & related paperwork.
Your other duties will include:
- Prepare documentation and product specifications based on technical information.
- Ensure that supplier production methods meet current legislation guidelines.
- Monitor & assist on various new product introduction projects and related activities.
- Input data for product quality, safety and due diligence documentation.
- Analyse and verify third party test - inspection documentation and certification
- Work on own initiative, adhering to both rapidly changing deadlines / timescales
- Interpreting & relaying complex information back to colleagues and suppliers.
- Request and processing of technical and other product related data from buyers or suppliers.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Good lateral, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience & understanding of specifications, drawings and component level problem solving
- Knowledge of 8D, DFMA, FMEA Six Sigma and other quality tools
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management abilities gained in a fast-moving commercial organisation
- Ability to react swiftly to changing requirements and pressures
To find out more about this role, please get in touch.
T: 01752 603800