Location: Penzance, Cornwall, England
Salary: GBP23000 - 28000 per Annum
Job Ref: JH0000014
Posted: 30/03/2023Apply Now
Wise Employment are working on behalf of an award-winning & forward thinking Chartered Certified Accountants firm in Cornwall to find an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This role will have you working for a range of clients from small tax return cases, partnerships, sole traders, and limited companies varying in size.
They provide clients full accountancy and taxation services: accounts preparation, tax (personal, business, and corporate), assistance with VAT return preparation and submission, payroll, etc. They vary in size and cover a wide range of trades. Their clients are primarily based locally, but some are also in the rest of the UK and overseas.
Your day-to-day will be varied with the preparation of annual accounts, preparation of VAT returns, payroll, and bookkeeping. You will also be involved in tax returns and associated tax computations and provide excellent client care.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Professional qualifications are essential - AAT/Equivalent
· Experience working in a finance team
· Flexibility and a good communicator.
· Ability to supervise staff if necessary.
- Be proactive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have computer good IT skills
- Work well under pressure.
- Be flexible and reliable, ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently.
To find out more about this role, and how to apply please get in touch.
T: 01752 603800 Apply Now