Location: Honiton, Devon, England
Salary: GBP11 - 12 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: HonPO3003
Posted: 30/03/2023Apply Now
Have you got Production Operative experience and want to start a new career with a well-established Food Production company? Are you energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities?
If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! As a Production Operative you will carry out core activities including; working on a Production line dealing with food items (Non-meat or fish) which can include quality control by checking items and also making and packing boxes.
Hours: Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm or 2pm to 10pm. Rotating weekly across the early and late shifts. Guaranteed 40hrs per week.
Preferred if you drive due to the shift times, or to have a planned organised route in advance.
Location: Honiton, Devon, United Kingdom. Temporary to Permanent position.
Salary:£10.50 - £11.50 p/h DOE
Which one will I earn? If you are fairly new to the industry, you will earn £10.50 p/h. If you have experience and are skilled, you will have the potential to earn £11.50 p/h.
- Knowledge and some experience working on a Production Line.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks.
- Ability to operate both hands.
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensure all company policies surrounding stock, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met and improved upon as identified.
- Fast paced environment and will require you to be motivated and want to complete tasks.
- Making boxes and packing them.
- Quality control by checking the contents to ensure the right quantity and quality has been met.
- Warm environment, must be happy to work in these conditions.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
Please get in touch today to find out more information and to apply by looking up Wise Employment Plymouth Branch contact number, asking for Terri or Kate. Or simply click the apply button! I look forward to reviewing your application.Apply Now