Electrical Maintainence Engineer
Location: Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
Salary: GBP15 - 20 per Hour
Benefits: weekly pay
Job Ref: McrEME2403
Posted: 31/03/2023Apply Now
Do you specialise in Electrical Maintenance Engineering and want to start a new career with a well-established Oil and Gas Company who have over 40years of expertise? Are you energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities?
If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will carry out core activities including; conducting periodic maintenance checks, supporting equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 6am - 2.30pm or 2.30pm to 10pm. Friday, 6am - 12pm or 12pm - 6pm.
Rotating weekly across the early and late shifts. Guaranteed 38hrs per week.
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom. Possible Temporary to Permanent position.
Salary: £15.20 - £20.25 p/h
Which one will I earn? If the Desirable Skills better match you, you will earn £15.20 p/h. If you have the Essential Skills, you will earn £20.25 p/h. Please see below for the qualifying factors.
- HNC inn Electrical Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- PLC’s, electrical fault finding & understanding SLD’s
- Experience with CNC, rubber injection moulding and manual machines.
- Knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics including schematics.
- Experience with PLC’s, servo drives, encoders, contactors and safety systems.
- Able to read and interpret SLD’s and alter/design circuit diagrams when needed.
- Knowledge of Mazak, Weingartner, Puma & Okuma HMI systems.
- CNC fault finding and operation skills.
- Hydraulic and pneumatics knowledge.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering along with certification in mechanical engineering.
Day to Day Duties:
- Ensure all company policies surrounding stock, health & safety, quality requirements and housekeeping are met and improved upon as identified.
- Fully accountable for achieving all relevant KPIs.
- Contribute to maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Diagnose breakdown faults – which range from electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Repair/maintain CNC machinery in both reactive as well as planned preventative maintenance (PPM), to always ensure optimum production capacity.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with the Quality Assurance procedures and department/area work instructions.
- Contribute to general improvements in the quality and key activities of the department/area.
- Participate in training where required.
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Carry out all duties safely and in accordance with the Health & Safety Policy, Employee Handbook, procedures, training and instruction.
- To be safety conscious and report any safety hazards to the HSE representative.
If you would like to apply and hear more about this role, then please apply through this Job Board, or look up Wise Employment Plymouth and give Terri or Kate a call today!Apply Now