Administrator Planner & Production
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP22500 - 22500 per Annum
Job Ref: STO0000188
Posted: 30/03/2023Apply Now
We have an exciting opportunity for a Planner and Production Administrator to join a continuously growing Company that designs, manufactures and distributes to more than 30 countries. They have a proven record of developing and promoting staff within their dynamic Business with starting salary of £22,500 and excellent benefits from our Flexi-Time Policy, Cycle To Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme for a range of health, life and work issues, along with generous staff discount on our products. 6.4 weeks starting holiday that will rise with length of service.
As our Planner and Production Administrator you will be taking calls from our retailers, answering queries and questions and accurately placing orders onto the database from a variety of sources providing excellent service and liaise with other departments.
- Are you a fast paced multi-tasking Planner and Production Administrator that thrives in a busy environment.
- Using Sage 1000 to enter Top Level products produced by the assembly lines and parts produced in-house on a regular and timely basis
- Are you computer literate - with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office?
- Do you have excellent time management skills?
- Do you have an accurate and has an eye for detail?
• Excellent communication skills
• Dynamic and proactive
• Numerate with accurate attention to detail
• Good level of Excel skills
• Flexibility to carry out a wide-ranging role
• Experience of Sage 1000 preferred but not essential
If all the above is a tick in the box for you as your next Planner and Production Administrator position then, We would love to hear from you contact Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions Exeter email@example.com or hit apply via this job board.Apply Now