Warehouse and Dispensary Admin Assistant
Location: Lympstone, Devon, England
Salary: GBP20000 - 24000 per Annum
Job Ref: STD0000004A
Posted: 17/03/2023Apply Now
A rare and exciting opportunity to join our busy Team as a Warehouse & Dispensary Admin Assistant, working with our busy Dispensary team, based in our head office in Lympstone with excellent company benefits.
You will provide support to the Team with the distribution of medication and other products, such as vitamins and laboratory testing kits, to our clients, who are based across the UK, and our branches which are based across the UK.
As our Warehouse & Dispensary Admin Assistant you will work with both our office and warehouse teams to ensure the efficient running of our busy Dispensary department. The role will be varied and will involve the dispatch of medication, general maintenance of stock and dealing with our customers usually by telephone or email, but sometimes in person too. This is not a 50/50 role, and will require flexibility.
We anticipate that you will work alongside our warehouse team on a frequent, possibly day-to-day basis, but there is also a need for you to support and work within our office team too. It is a fast paced environment, so all team members tend to be multi-functioning to ensure that they can cover each other’s roles when needed.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role as our Warehouse & Dispensary Admin Assistant you will need the following skills:
- Have good organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changing environments – this role requires you to think on your feet and to be one step ahead.
- Be confident with computers– you will need to have good a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively – the role is best suited to someone who is able to multi-task and prioritise their workload effectively, with good time management skills.
- Be good with numbers – the role requires you to be competent with calculations
- Have good customer service skills – the ideal candidate will be polite, confident and friendly, and will understand the needs of customers and be able to remain calm.
- Enjoy problem solving – the role be flexible and quick thinking, be able to follow instructions, be good at teamwork and able to work on their own initiative.
Driving license and own transport is essential due to location.
Have you got the skills to become our next Warehouse & Dispensary Admin Assistant? We would love to hear from you, apply via this job board or email your CV to Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group email@example.comApply Now