Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP23000 - 26000 per Annum
Job Ref: VER0000006
Posted: 10/03/2023Apply Now
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a growing in Exeter with a an excellent salary up to £26,000 with excellent growth and progression opportunity
As the Accounts Assistant you will be providing support to a fast paced busy environment and responsible for the following:
• Sales invoicing
• Handling accounts payable and receivable
• Record financial transactions
• Complete tax forms and returns
• Data entry, maintain records, create reports and financial statements
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage quarterly VAT returns • Setup monthly staff payroll
• Manage Multi-currency accounting
• Provide credit control
• Liaising with accountancy firms
As an experienced Accounts Assistant having additional experience in recruitment businesses, multiple currencies, foreign tax would be desirable.
Are you Level 3 AAT Qualified Accounts Assistant?
Have you got Confidence in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, knowledge on how to use Microsoft outlook and Microsoft Teams?
Do you hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels?
If all of the above is adding up to your next career move as an Accounts Assistant, We would love to hear from you; apply via this job board or email your CV to Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Now