Location: Newton Abbot, Devon, England
Salary: GBP20000 - 25000 per Annum
Job Ref: DAR0000159
Posted: 01/03/2023Apply Now
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a busy practice in Newton Abbot with a an excellent salary range depending on experience £20,000 - £25,000 with extensive company benefits from Healthcare, Flexible working arrangements, training, bonuses and social events.
As the Accounts Assistant you will be providing support to a team of accountants. You will be responsible for supporting the production of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts, company accounts and management accounts.
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct
- Recording and filing cash transactions
- Invoice processing and filing
- Processing expense requests for approval
- Liaising with third party providers, clients, and suppliers to resolve queries
- Assisting with administrative tasks that fall within the responsibility of the department including B10s
- CS01 checks and account filing deadline emails to the department
- Produce 64-8 online for authority to act
- Additional work when required by managers
- Preparing documents for managers/partners for client meetings
As the Accounts Assistant you will have Approximately 3 years’ experience in practice and experience using accounts production software such as CCH
Are you Level 3 AAT Qualified or have 3 years practice experience?
Have you got Confidence in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, knowledge on how to use Microsoft outlook and Microsoft Teams?
Do you hold excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels?
If all of the above is adding up to your next career move as an Accounts Assistant, We would love to hear from you; apply via this job board or email your CV to Kirsty at Elite Recruitment Solutions of the Wise Employment Group email@example.com Apply Now