Customer Service Representative
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, England
Salary: GBP22165 - 22165 per Annum
Benefits: Bonus + CS Pension
Job Ref: THE0001593TPR
Posted: 01/12/2022Apply Now
Are you a professional and well-spoken individual with excellent customer service skills?
Elite Recruitment are seeking a friendly and motivated Customer Service Representative for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with an amazing employer offering a huge range of benefits. If you want to work for a company that put their 900+ employees first, support flexible working and offer a diverse, lively, and inclusive environment, then this is the place for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will get an excellent salary, from £22,165 per year depending on experience with an annual performance bonus of up to 20% of your salary as well as additional pension contributions up to 30.3%. Brighton based. Full time position however part time will be considered.
We are looking for confident, resilient, articulate team players who are able to learn a variety of systems whilst delivering exceptional customer service skills.
Aa a Customer Service Representative, you will support customers and be their first point of contact for inbound calls and emails.
You will act with care and integrity to build rapport and trust with our customers, ensuring we fully understand their needs and resolve their query, whilst creating a positive customer connection.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will explain technical information in an easy to understand way and will contribute to an open and supportive team culture by collaborating with your colleagues to ensure customer needs are met.
You will be a positive influence with customers and colleagues and will proactively share feedback and solutions on how to improve the company's services and processes.
We are ideally looking for candidates with Pension industry and financial service experience in a busy, high-pressure contact centre environment and good knowledge of contact centre (or customer service) software, databases, and CRM tools.
- Experience of using customer service handling techniques to deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong communication skills in questioning, probing, and extracting information.
- Ability to be genuine and empathetic with customers and demonstrate a desire to help and support.
- Experience of analysing information received during a customer enquiry to resolve or escalate appropriately
- Experience of tailoring communication style to deal with a variety of enquiries and customers both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to use a range of systems to answer customer queries, log contacts and verify customers.
- Ability to meet customer service targets.
If you feel you have the right experience for this role, apply now via this job board!
As an Employer and Recruiter, we champion equality, diversity and inclusion and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our employees, permanent candidates and temporary workers.
Wise Employment is a member of the Equality RegisterApply Now