Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire, England
Salary: GBP40000 - 48000 per Annum
Benefits: excellent benefits
Job Ref: BRSU0000324
Posted: 15/06/2022Apply Now
We are delighted to be supporting one of the UK’s leading Water Services providers with a Maintenance Technician covering the Gloucester and South Wales area, Up to £35,000 pa, Company Vehicle and excellent benefits.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for delivering front line mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance on Water Treatment Plant systems throughout the area. The role will also include working closely with and supporting projects and other maintenance elements within the business, such as plant equipment upgrades and commissioning of new equipment.
The Maintenance Technician will work closely with Site Managers, Project Managers and Site Operators to ensure effective delivery of maintenance/project activities in a timely manner. As a Maintenance Technician you will be need to:
- Understand the multi-skilled (EMI) maintenance function in order to complete basic and complex maintenance tasks and to work unsupervised with a proactive attitude.
- Have a Pro-active approach to safety, inputting into monthly safety stats and KPI’s, and taking an active part in ensuring the team meet its targets
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with company personnel, and sub-contractor staff
- Continually look to improve methods and systems
- Identify faults, evaluate rectification measures and to make initial recommendations, in order to carry out basic and/or complex repairs. Interpret advanced technical literature and drawings to affect repairs
- Display good knowledge of all electronic systems used for maintenance work, i.e. CMMS
- Utilising plant information, identify any changes in equipment performance and/or potential operational problems, evaluate and make initial recommendations to return plant to its optimum operating condition
- Attending maintenance related meetings as required providing input as appropriate
- Work in partnership with the Process Plant Operators
- Flexible and adaptable approach
As an experienced Maintenance Technician you will have previous experience in a similar role, be familiar with water and waste processing especially pipework, have a good understanding of H&S and safe working practices. You will need to have NVQ / City & Guilds or other qualification in Mechanical engineering / Technology or significant relevant experience. As an experienced Maintenance Technician you will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team and have good IT skills in order to prepare effective and timely client information.
The Company offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, a range of other benefits and considerable career development and progression opportunities in multiple locations.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board or contact Elite Recruitment.
As a Recruiter we champion diversity and inclusion with all our employers and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our candidates and temporary workersApply Now