We have a great opportunity Project Coordinator for a minimum 6 Month contract up to £45,000 per annum based near Maidenhead. Our client provides bespoke and cost-effective solutions to meet the individual needs of our clients, drawing inspiration from our experienced team who have worked in the Raffle and Lottery sector for many years.
Our clients in house systems runs using a mixture of MS Access databases and SQL server, the IT team have completed most of the data transfer. The aim is to review the current systems and processes along with the new and expanding requirements to ensure the IT Team builds a new SQL database with a user-friendly front-end for the teams to use.
The Project Coordinator will engage with Stakeholders to develop a clear vision of each stakeholders objectives. Gather the core requirements, new and existing to create a global overview for
management to review. Help deliver the project by the implementation of task management and regular reviews. The Project Coordinator will need to be flexible and adaptable in their approach to the role and tasks will include:
• Engage with key personnel to review the in house solutions.
• Engage with client services team to review new service offerings and improvements.
• Analyse business requirements to point of final report.
• Creation of project plans and action logs.
• Development set-up and implementing documentation.
• Set objectives and defining tasks to drive the project forward.
• Consult with key individuals for successful completion.
As an experienced Project Coordinator you will have strong organisational skills, be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, be able to grasp the intricacies project through strong questioning. at all levels and you will bring with you:
• Experience with requirement gathering and documentation of requirements
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience with systems development life cycle.
• Some understanding of a data driven organisation.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology or similar
• Self-motivated with a continuous improvement mind-set
• Experience with a data migration project.
• Good questioning skills with the ability to clarify and challenge where appropriate
• Ability to prioritise requirements (e.g MoSCow method)
• Knowledge of Microsoft products.
It would be advantageous to have a working knowledge of data protection and its impact on data, and how such functionality is incorporated into business management principles.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV via this Job Board in the first instance or contact Elite Recruitment Maidenhead for more information.
As a Recruiter we champion diversity and inclusion with all our employers and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our candidates and temporary workersApply Now