Site Manager - Water
Location: Magor, Monmouthshire, Wales
Salary: GBP40000 - 48000 per Annum
Benefits: excellent benefits
Job Ref: BRSU0000314
Posted: 06/05/2022Apply Now
We are proud to be working with one of the major utility companies in the UK to recruit a Site Manager – water, up to £48,000 per annum, excellent benefits, South Wales / Herefordshire.
The Site Manager – Water will be responsible for operating, optimising and improving the water and wastewater for a number of brewery based customers in the Herefordshire and South Wales areas.
The role will involve all aspects of the plant from process operations and cost control to the development of specific projects. The Site Manager - Water will be responsible for the day to day and medium term activities across a number of sites. Key responsibilities will include:
- The management of the team, suppliers and subcontractors
- Development and training of the on- site teams
- Coordination and implementation of HSE systems
- Control of budgets and costs per site
- Analysing, monitoring and controlling of site performance and implementation of performance actions where appropriate
- Development of client relationships and strong account management
- Identification of process improvements and service enhancement opportunities
- Efficiently handle on site incidents and emergency call out functions
- Monitoring and control of lab work
- Involvement and proactive management of asset care planning and maintenance priorities including risk management
- Reporting and management of technical documentation and procedures required at each plant
- Over all staff welfare
- Close monitoring of the site Service Level Agreement to ensure expectations are met and exceeded.
The scope of this role will cover the control and stability of operational assets including process water treatment (RO, Ion Exchange, clarification), Effluent treatment, physical, biological, ultra-filtration and sludge management. As an experienced Site Manager - water, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Water / waste water experience performing in a leadership role
- Able to demonstrate through previous work experience technical and operational knowledge one or more areas of water / waste water treatment
- Experience working directly with a Customer including attending, facilitating and contributing to meetings
- Leadership experience in the management of a team of operators, skilled technicians and engineers
- Project management experience beneficial
- PC literacy
- Time management skills
- Sludge disposal / waste management
- Background in Biological waste water treatment/Chemistry / Chemical engineering
- Certificate/training in Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety system
The Company offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, contributory pension scheme, a range of other benefits and considerable career development and progression opportunities in multiple locations.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV via this job board or contact Elite Recruitment.
As a Recruiter we champion diversity and inclusion with all our employers and embrace the uniqueness of each and every one of our candidates and temporary workersApply Now