Business Development and Digital Marketing Administrator
Location: Callington, Cornwall, England
Salary: GBP24000 - 26000 per Annum
Benefits: Salary DOE, Excellent benefits package
Job Ref: PLYBDMKPM
Posted: 15/03/2022Apply Now
Wise Employment have fantastic opportunity for a Business Development and Digital Marketing Administrator for one of our established clients in Callington.
Permanent, £25k, Callington, Discretionary Bonus, Annual pay review, Monday to Friday.
This permanent role will see you responsible for generating new business opportunities and working alongside a marketing team.
- Complete sales targets that includes possible marketing opportunities by carrying our Business Development calls
- Office based administration tasks
- Social Media and all digital marketing campaigns
- Prospecting, calling, emailing and qualifying potential B2B customers
- Meet KPI Targets
- Completing daily summaries of sales calls
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure quotes are sent out in a timely manner
- Developing business relationships with key customers (new and existing)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel (pivot tables and V-Lookups) Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Merchant Centre.
- Strong communication skills and you must be able to prioritise own workload and motivate yourself.
- Able to project confidence with great attention to details with excellent organisational skills
- Negotiation and research skills
- Previous Sales experience and logistics knowledge would be desirable
- Starting salary from £25,000 depending on experience
- 33 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Gym Membership at St Mellion
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
- Annual Pay Review in September
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.00pm (1-hour break) and this role is based within a modern office with great facilities.
This is a permanent role with a highly competitive salary with extra benefits. It also provides the opportunity to work with a well-established company with an exciting vision for their future plans.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV via this job board or email Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk. We look forward to hearing from you today!Apply Now