Rough Sleeping Co-Ordinator
Location: Exeter, Devon, England
Salary: GBP25864 - 27996 per Annum
Job Ref: EXEX006
Posted: 30/06/2022Apply Now
Rough Sleeping Co-Ordinator, HYBRID, Exeter City Centre (2 days min office based), £25,864 to £27,996 DOE. Full-time, 37 hours/ Week, Mon - Fri
TEMPORARY - 6-8 Weeks work, potential to be extended.
As a Rough Sleeping Co- Ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting with the Co- Ordination of the Frontline Exeter Rough Sleeping Initiative (RSI), with a goal of considerably reducing rough- sleeping in Exeter on a yearly basis and ensuring that all performance and outcome targets are met.
The Rough Sleeping Co- Ordinator's duties will include:
- To oversee successful delivery of Frontline RSI services by liaising with all services providers to develop and sustain best practice with excellent individual customer outcomes.
- To lead the monthly collection, collation and analysis of relevant data to compile and submit along with progress reports to DLUHC, RSI partners and the wider Homelessness Strategy Partnership
- To lead the reporting of referral data and priority information to the fortnightly Access to Accommodation panel, including the provision of key reports and intelligence from multiple parties (including the rough sleeper and advocates/representatives) and negotiating accommodation offers and priorities.
- To pro-actively work with service providers to help establish responsive pathways into sustainable accommodation and support for those individuals, where appropriate.
- To generate and collate customer feedback relating to the respective services and monitor and co- ordinate responses to complaints.
- To highlight and address any issues of poor performance or lack of engagement from partners.
- To keep up to date with changes in legislation, case law, best practice and any new national or regional policies or inactivities.
- Represent the department at meetings as required which may occasionally be outside of office hours.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the Council's policies on customer care and equal opportunities.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with the role.
The successful Rough Sleeping Co- Ordinator will have:
- Any qualification which demonstrates proven written, numerical and analytical ability (at least equivalent to 5 A*- C GCSE passes); Essential.
- Degree or equivalent knowledge in a related discipline; Desirable.
- Knowledge of research methods, both quantitative and qualitative as well as design methods for facilitating improvements; Desirable
- A good understanding of the pressures facing local authority social housing and the factors driving those pressures; Essential.
- Knowledge of the work of voluntary sector organisations in preventing homelessness in Exeter; Desirable.
Do you have knowledge and a good understand of the Homelessness and Rough sleeping issue in Exeter? Feel like you could make a difference? We want to hear from you!
Apply now via this job board or contact Wise Employment via our Website or on the Wise Exeter Facebook page.Apply Now