Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 11 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLYGFA
Posted: 04/03/2022Apply Now
Temp to Perm, Weekly Pay, Monday to Friday, Modern Office, Competitive salary
Wise Employment are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of established companies in Plymouth.
As a Finance Assistant, you will assist in the day to day responsibilities and postings of the revenue stream and any other finance tasks and administrative tasks that are required.
- Posting of all revenue journals and float accounts
- Posting of VAT & nominal journals
- Posting of petty cash accounts
- Investigating cash error discrepancies
- Resolving daily store queries
- Resolving Chargeback issues by agreed deadlines
- Claiming and posting of finance agreements
- General accounts support
- Provide administration support
- Month end process’s
- Calculating coupon values to be raised
- Liaising with internal and external colleagues at all levels
You will be
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Confident communicator with colleagues at all levels
- Ideally AAT level 3 qualified or currently working towards completion
- Excellent attention to detail whilst maintaining accuracy
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with a competitive rate of pay.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.45 – 17.30
In return, this role will offer the opportunity to work in a modern office, onsite parking and company discount, weekly pay and online payslips
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and feel you meet the above requirements then please send us your CV to Plymouth@wiseemployment.co.uk or call us on 01752 603 800
We look forward to hearing from you today! Apply Now