Administrators x 2
Location: Plymouth, Devon, England
Salary: GBP10 - 10 per Hour
Benefits: Weekly pay, online payslips.
Job Ref: PLY2Aa
Posted: 26/11/2021Apply Now
Immediate start, Administrator x 2, Remote working, £10.42ph, Weekly Pay, Temporary.
Wise Employment are recruiting for a dynamic and ambitious Administrator x 2 for a full-time, remote working, Temporary role for one of our established clients based in St Austell to support the Maternity and commissioning team.
As it’s working remotely, all equipment will be provided, this is a temporary position that may continue into the New Year.
- Planning meetings and managing diaries
- Updating the centralised programme plans
- Ensuring Multi-agency meetings are accurately recorded and actions followed up
- Support a number of projects across a wide variety of teams
- Using Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Effectively work as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a busy administrative environment
The position is full time (37.50, with a one hour break) working Monday to Friday. You will be working remotely but if needed at the office, you must be able to commute to St Austell.
In return, Wise Employment can offer; weekly pay and emailed payslips, up to 28 days paid annual leave (inclusive of statutory holiday), pension contribution, a friendly and welcoming working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and play a key part in taking the business to the next level. If you are as excited as us to be part of this journey.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01752 603 800Apply Now